I am a San Francisco native and received much, if not all, of my training in the Bay. I have been dominant since birth and professionally since 2013.
I am a highly educated woman and skilled practitioner with extensive training and practice in the following healing/sensual modalities and erotic arts:
- Tantra and Taoist Massage
- Shamanic Journeying
- Esoteric Energy Work
- Intuitive Healing Touch
- Kundalini Yoga
- Erotic Touch
- Breath Work
I hold the following certifications and degrees;
- Sexological Bodywork & Somatic Sex Education certification (2013) from the Advanced Institute of Human Sexuality in San Francisco, CA
- Bondassage & Elysium Practitioner certifications (2014) trained by the founder and CEO of Bondassage in Capitola, CA
- Pro Domme certification (2014) from the Academy of SM Arts in San Francisco, CA
- Ipsalu Tantra Level I certification (2016) Berkeley, CA
- Somatic Experience Trauma Resolution certifications based on the work of psychologist Peter Levine, Ph.D., levels i – iii (2013 – 2015) Berkeley, CA
- M.A. in Communication (2002), Boise State University, Boise, ID
- B.A. in Philosophy (2000), Boise State University, Boise, ID
- PhD courses in Psychology (2005)
I have been on an erotically charged spiritual and personal quest for over 30 years. I have studied with shamans, energy healers, dakas (male Tantra teachers), dakinis (female Tantrikas) and so, so much more. I have been fortunate to have experienced incredible passion, profound love and equally profound, otherworldly sexual experiences over and over again throughout my entire life. It is what I live for. In addition to being a professional dominatrix and adult entertainer, I am a tantrika, writer, intimacy and relationship coach, mother, public speaker, former college professor and dancer with an extensive background in performance arts (theater). I bring all of this into my sessions and share my vast array of gifts and knowledge with you.
What I can do to you with My body is child’s play compared to
what I will do to you with My mind.